Caledon Oxbridge Visitor Statistics
Explanation of fields in the Weekly and Monthly Visitor Summaries
- First date / last date: Both in yyyy-mm-dd format.
- Data Days: The number of days of data collected. Not always all days in
the data range.
- Avatars by Day: This is just the sum of the number of unique avatars on
- Avatars by Data Range: This is the number of unique avatars over the range
- Multiday Factor: The ratio of the above two, giving an indication of multi-day
use by avatars
- First Day: The number of avatars observed on their first day and present
at Oxbridge for two minutes or more
- First Week: The number of avatars first observed on a day during their first
week and spending two minutes or more at Oxbridge on that day.
- Visit Count: The total number of visits, of any length, made to Oxbridge.
- Age Histogram: Age in days summed over the data range.
- Languages: A day-by-day sum of the count of the
under which avatars were registered
- Avatars vs Hour: A day by day sum of the count of avatars observed during
- Total Visit Times (seconds): The day-by-day sum of the total times that
avatars spent at Oxbridge during a day.
- Single Visit Times (seconds): The day-by-day sum of the length of individual
visits by avatars during a day.
- Gender Shape: 0 equals female, 1 equals male, and the documentation says
that other values are possible with hand-crafted avatars.